Java Developer – Plano TX
- Hands on experience of developing APIs, proxies, policies, fragments, reusable templates of policies in CA API Gateway platform.
- Creating and Updating REST APIs in OTK tool kit with minimum impact and maintain application up all time. • Testing REST and SOAP API using SoapUI 5.3.0 application.
- Monitoring log for production and non-production Environment and work on Layer 7 in network frame.
- Provide Authentication and Authorization using CA Policy Manager.
- Familiarity with OAuth 2.0, Web Access Management, SSO, Identity Federation, SAML, OpenID Connect.
- Build federation partnership, upgrade web agent and siteminder policy server, renewing certificate for CA single sign on.
- For any issue related application, perform debugging, troubleshooting and apply fixes to application.
- Maintaining Release Notes by documenting new services, fixes and setup configuration details.
- Perform repeatedly Linux OS patching for application.
- Install new update for Software, Application, Policy manager and Network.
- Maintaining client information under OAuth Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining connection to database for application.
Minimum degree required
Accepted fields of study
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
Minimum years of experience required
Required skills for this position.
2 years experience with Rest and SOAP APIs.
2 years experience software troubleshooting.
Deep knowledge of OAuth network protocol.
Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
2 years software documentation experience.
Deep knowledge of web access management.
2 years experience with SOAP UI.
Is this a full-time position?
Is this an entry level position?